Saturday, September 6, 2008

Meeting Bella





I must admit that I can be a girlie girl at times! I love the combo of pink and black, especially when there is a precious baby to pair it with! This is my niece, Bella. Cleaning out my stash again and had some left over polka dot bulk paper from the Silhouette collection. Colors used are Baby Pink and Colonial White. Stamps are Western Flourishes, Simple Stitches, Tiny Typewriter and Today's Date. I used my cricut Opposites Attract for Bella. Journaling was created with the CTMH font Delighted.

To celebrate National Stamping Month again, I will be offering this layout in addition to the Laid Back layout to make at my house this Wednesday from 6-9pm. Layout is $5 and you get four adorable pewter charms to use on this page or another. A charm is shown on the flower and tied around a letter on the layout. Spots are limited for this one since I only have 5 kits so be sure to RSVP.

No comments: