Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family File





So I've been reading Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian to try to help me get organized. She's great! She helps you get out of the mold of chronological scrapbooking and actually get pages done! So one of the things that she suggests is to have a family file with each members' name and have notebooks around the house so when someone says something that you want to record, you just write it down and file it for when you can use it. I'm going to offer this as a workshop for $16. I used the My Acrylix Storage box with the Caprice papers with Crystal Blue Cardstock. Stamps used were Hodge Podge Alphabet and Tiny Typewriter. I used the Cricut Fabulous Finds for "Our Words." Now that I'm ready to record all the funny things that Kylie says, I'm starting to notice to record and I'm actually writing it down! For instance, last night, Kylie said, "Mom come snuggle with me. I want to hold you." Those moments really are priceless.

No comments: