Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blake is on the move! Watch Out!!!



We now have another mobile Doyle! He's proving to be harder to photograph too now that he wants to get the camera! I can't believe my little boy is crawling! It started with him sitting, turning around in his seated position, scooting on his bottom, rocking on all fours, rolling to what he wanted, and now he's suddenly a pro at getting anywhere he wants. Kylie walked at ten months and only crawled for a few weeks so I imagine Blake won't be far behind her.

This has not been a fun week for the Doyle household. We all got sore throats at the beginning of the week. A doctor visit confirmed strep throat and we got some antibiotics. Then Blake started getting a rash on his bottom and knees so back to the doctor we went. I thought he might be having an allergic reaction to the medicine and did not expect the diagnosis of Chicken Pox!!!! He's just three months shy of the age that they give the vaccine. Poor little guy! We'll see how good the vaccine works for Kylie. Scott and I both had them as children so hopefully we are immune. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to put a sign on our door, "Enter at your own risk!"


No comments: