Sunday, March 16, 2008

Procastinating





Okay, so I know that I said I'd post frequently, but life gets in the way! I promise to get better. Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby in case you couldn't guess from the title of my blog. So I was disappointed when I had a kid free weekend and didn't get anything created! This was due to several things, I hosted a couples baby shower this weekend for my friend, Jacynda, I was a vendor at a crop on Saturday, and my husband absolutely hates scrapbooking! I still haven't figured out why. It seems like there's a lot worse things that people can do with their free time! I am a Close to my Heart consultant and I have a monthly hostess club group that I provide projects for so I at least get a few layouts completed each month. Here's this month's projects. The layout of Blake was scraplifted from a very talented CTMH consultant, Tiffany Cheney.

No comments: